Storengy UK Limited, ENGIE (its parent company) is described below as the “Company”.
- The terms and conditions set out below apply to the entire contents of www.Storengy.co.uk (the “Website”). Your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before proceeding.
- The terms and conditions of this Website may be updated or amended from time to time without prior notice. They were last posted on 26th March 2009.
- Storengy UK Limited has made in good faith best efforts to ensure that the information contained within the Website is up to date, correct and complete. In the event of inadvertent or occasional errors Storengy UK Limited accepts no liability. Further, the Company cannot accept any liability for loss of any kind resulting from reliance on the information or opinions provided within the Website nor from any computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website despite the Company's reasonable precautions against them.
- Storengy UK Limited intends to make the Website available 24 hours a day, but cannot be held liable for any non-availability or error regardless of whether the circumstances are inside or outside the Company's control.
- This Website contains links to external websites to allow access to additional information about energy related matters. Storengy UK Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for material supplied by or contained on any external website which is linked from or to this Website, or use of any personal data by a third party.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights, including logos, trademarks and brand names, in the material on this Website are owned by Storengy UK Limited. Forms and market reports may be downloaded to a local hard disk for your personal and internal business use. Any other reproduction or use of extracts from the Website incorporated into or stored in any form for any purpose is prohibited without the written or express permission of Storengy UK Limited.